Friday, January 26, 2007

Check out these previous blogs of current Oscar nominees:

Little Miss Sunshine :
  • Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
  • Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
  • Best Motion Picture of the Year
  • Original Screenplay
    Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest :
  • Achievement in Art Direction
  • Achievement in Sound Editing
  • Achievement in Sound Mixing
  • Achievement in Visual Effects
    Cars :
  • Best Animated Feature Film of the Year
  • Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures (Original Song)









          • 2 Comments:

            At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

            So, I'm missing the sensitive chick-stuff. Are you telling me that there's a movie worth renting that doesn't star Meryl Streep? Blasphemy.

            mirm!

             
            At 6:49 PM, Blogger Drew said...

            I guess I come from a guy's perspective, although you can't say I don't show my feminine side sometimes!

            D

             

            Post a Comment

            << Home